Saturday, May 21, 2005

Personal productivity

One of the perennial concerns of any entrepreneur is how to remain in control of your personal productivity.  Lately, I've been doing a lot of blogging, monitoring of blogs, commenting on blogs, and simply trying to catch up on the technology of blogs.  That takes a lot of effort.  The question is whether it's worth all of that effort.  I don't have any good answers at this time, other than to simply say that I'm in "discovery mode" and seeking out all possible angles that may be worth pursuing.  I'd like to find some angles that will enable me to enhance my productivity, and in fact reduce the amount of effort I need to expend to accomplish a lot of basic work.
 
I'd love to hear from other entrepreneurs about this issue.  To put the question simply:  How are you managing to stay productive in the face of all the new technologies that are now in front of us?
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home