Thursday, March 20, 2008

Only a week until EntConnect

Time is moving fast. There is only one week left until the EntConnect 2008 Entrepreneurial Connections Conference, Thursday March 27, 2008 through Sunday, March 30, 2008.

My main complaint about the conference is that it is too short. By early Sunday afternoon the conference winds down and people head off on their separate ways. There is usually a small group left for a late lunch, but by then the energy of the conference has largely dissipated.

I may stay around for the Sunday lunch, but I may bug out in order to hitch a ride to get up to Boulder.

I had been planning to stay the last night at the conference hotel before catching my flight back "home" on Monday afternoon, but I just changed my mind yesterday and decided to head up to Boulder for Sunday afternoon and evening, spending the night at a cheaper hotel in Boulder and enjoying dinner in Boulder, and then I could wander around and enjoy Boulder some more on Monday before I head off to the airport early Monday afternoon.

If there is anybody from the Boulder area with an entrepreneurial spirit, please do consider attending the conference. And maybe we could schedule an entrepreneurs dinner Sunday evening, or even a lunch on Monday.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home