Details on two EntConnect conference sessions
Bill French, co-founder of MyST Technology Partners, will be presenting two sessions at the upcoming EntConnect 2008 Entrepreneurial Connections Conference (Thursday, March 27, 2008 through Sunday, March 30, 2008):
Gadgets: The Trend Toward Meaningful Web Services (about 1 hour)
- SOA's (services oriented architectures) begin to leverage web services packaged in lightweight components
- Widgets, gadgets, gizmos, minis - they deliver on the promise of a loosely coupled web
- How gadgets can help your business
- A quick romp through the popular gadget sites
- Innovation opportunities for entrepreneurs
- Building basics - how to create, publish, and earn revenues from gadgets
"Kick Bill " -- Critique the MyST Advertorial Marketing Pitch (about 1 hour)
- I'll run through a 20 minute presentation designed to help marketing and PR folks understand the benefits of the MyST Advertorial solution.
- The audience will take ten minutes to compose suggestions for improvement or just complain about aspects of the pitch, the product, or whatever comes to mind.
- The suggestions will be read and voted on; the suggestor earning the highest number of votes will win an iPod Shuffle.
See that last part... an opportunity to win an iPod Shuffle. But please trust me, hearing Bill speak is worth the entire price of the conference, iPod or no iPod.