Adding to the entrepreneurial skills list
I have added a few skills to my list of Entrepreneurial Skills:
- Plan B - Always have a "Plan B" backup plan in mind in case your primary and "best" plans run into unforeseen difficulties.
- Presence - Your appearance, focus, competence, and attitude leave those around you attentive and anxious to hear what you have to say.
- The world does not owe you anything - Success is earned through effort and merit and is never automatically guaranteed.
- Quality of introductions - A lot of networking opportunities can be dead ends, so you need to focus on arranging initial contacts that have a much higher potential both succeeding and for delivery superior results.
- Friendship - Colleagues who are also friends can be a very invigorating source of energy and ideas, helping to make your work both more satisfying and more productive
- Confidants - You need people with whom you can discuss problems with great candor, helping to free your mind to explore a wider range of alternatives in a low-risk way
I still have a few more in mind.