Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm registered for EntConnect 2008

I am now officially registered for the EntConnect 2008 Entrepreneurial Connections Conference at the end of March. I used the new online registration system. I haven't made any travel arrangements yet, but I should try to get a cheap airfare ASAP.

From the conference web site:

Need a single word to describe EntConnect? Serendipity.
You'll discover something you're not expecting.

I really do appreciate the number of "Oh, really? Wow, that really is interesting" moments that occur at the conference.

I will probably travel on Thursday in time to arrive for dinner.

I do not intend to participate in Friday's fun activities but will likely head up to Boulder to wander around and see how things have changed in the past two years and make do a little walking in the foothills.

I intend to get back to the hotel by 4:30 p.m. or so to help greet Friday arrivals while the Friday activity people gradually straggle in from all of their exciting activities.

Meanwhile, I am in the middle of arranging for some part-time software development consulting for a stealth startup. Also known as "moonlighting." I look forward to returning to more of an entrepreneurial mindset. Alas, they are in stealth mode, so I won't be able to blog about them or even very much about my experiences with them. But at least this help me get into the spirit of EntConnect.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home