Monday, January 02, 2006

Test email posting - Test #3

Just another attempt to verify that is working properly.

I poked around in Blogger's help system looking for "Draft" and found something that suggests that Blogger's automated "robot" has decided to mark this blog as "Spam". They gave the technique for getting a human to review the blog and un-mark it. But the technique didn't work. It didn't take me to the special screen as it was supposed to. I believe that this was because I was using Firefox as my web browser and popups were being suppressed. I ran MSIE and the technique worked fine. Or at least my request has been submitted. Who knows how long it will take.

In any case, I am emailing this post, and will manually un-draft it if necessary.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home