Monday, January 02, 2006

Test email posting

[This email post did not display when received by Blogger. It was received, but had the status of "draft". So, I'm manually editing it, which should cause it to post.]

Just verifying that email posting is working properly.

It had been problematic, but is working fine now for two of my other blogs (Jack Krupansky on Blogging and Finaxyz).

I just emailed a post to this blog, but it didn't appear on the screen. The Blogger control panel shows that it was received as a "Draft". That's odd.

In any case, I just changed the id for incoming email posts. That fixed things for one of my other blogs. Somehow, it causes Blogger to re-do something somewhere. So, I have every expectation that this post will work.

Incidentally, please check out my Stock Market Outlook for 2006.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home