Monday, August 01, 2005

New book from Dave Taylor: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Growing Your Business With Google

Internet and computing guru Dave Taylor just posted a notice on his The Intuitive Life blog about the imminent release of his new book, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Growing Your Business with Google. I myself am much too lazy to read and review his book, but I'm sure it's a good read.

So, somebody out there please buy a copy and read it and let me know what I'm missing.

Check out the Amazon listing for the book -- I do get a cut of the revenue when you buy after clicking on this link:

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Growing Your Business with Google

-- Jack Krupansky

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM EDT , Blogger Dave Taylor said...

Ah, I don't buy that, Jack. Send me your address, I'll shoot you a signed copy. Even if it ends up as a doorstop, at least it'll be a good one. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home