Monday, April 02, 2012

Is the business card dead?

I traveled out to Colorado recently for the EntConnect technical entrepreneurs' conference and not once traveling to or from the conference or at the conference did I ever pull out and offer a business card. In fact, I never saw anyone else offer a business card to anyone else either. Okay, sure, most of us knew each other, but a few of us had not met before. I wonder if this is yet another sign that the business card is on its way out, headed the way of buggy whips. What with email, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google search, who really needs business cards these days?
 
Personally, I would still feel naked without a few "emergency" business cards in my pocket or wallet, but apparently gone are the days when one needs to carry a stack of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home