Monday, March 26, 2007

Final preparations for EntConnect conference

There are just a few days left before the 2007 EntConnect conference kicks off Thursday evening (or earlier if you're a skier.) Time to finalize my plans. I already have my plane and hotel arranged. If my plane gets in just a little early I'll be able to catch an earler SkyRide bus out to the hotel and be there by 4:15 p.m., otherwise I get the later bus and arrive at the hotel around 4:45 p.m. I'm still not thrilled about blowing almost a whole day due to travel, but that's the way it is. Hopefully I can relax at least a little, since this will be a vacation day for me.

I think I decided to go ahead and bring my Toshiba notebook PC. Most of the time I will be too busy to mess around with it, but there will still be plenty of opportunities to make use of it. For example, sometimes in the middle of a discussion you want to reference the Web to make a point or challenge a point. An occasional blog post might be warranted as well. Or, maybe, I might get bored at some point and wish to do some writing. And, there is also the wait in the airport since I do intend to get there early to avoid any unexpected "contingencies."

See the official 2007 Entrepreneurial Connections (EntConnect) web page for conference details.

Hope to see you there!

I'll be hanging out in the lobby/lounge area until the skiers get back around 6:00 p.m. We may have dinner there in the hotel or even light dinner in the lounge. The big "Italian Feast" dinner is Friday evening.

I'm wondering what the hot topics will be this year. It's very difficult to say.

The conference itself has a rather open agenda. Hopefully we'll hear about some exciting new projects.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home