Saturday, March 11, 2006

Virtually attend the 2006 O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference on The Attention Economy

Back on February 10th I wrote about wishing that I could attend the 2006 O'Reilly Emerging Technology Conference (ETech) held March 6-9, 2006 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California, which was to focus on what is called the . Well, as expected, I was not able to attend the conference, but we can all now attend it retrospectively in a virtual manner by reading and viewing a lot of the commentary about the conference, which just ended two days ago. See O'Reilly's ETech Conference News.

Alas, I can still claim that I personally don't know anybody who attended the conference. It's a whole different world from the one that I live in.

-- Jack Krupansky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home